Don’t Medicate, Hydrate!
Cells make up your entire body which is a huge electrical based machine. Each cell is filled with a water solution made up of a variety of elements: proteins, amino acids, fats, minerals and micro-elements. All the reactions that enable us to stay alive are electric in nature, and happen in water, in the process of electrolysis. This why pure drinking water should make up most of your fluid replacement in the medicinal and healing qualities for the body.
- Reduce Cancer Risks– Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer
- Fluid Balance– Over 70% of the body is made of water. Drinking enough water will help maintain the body’s fluid balance, which helps transport nutrients in the body, regulate body temperature, and digest food
- Kidney Function– Our kidneys are tasked with processing 190 liters of blood every day, filtering out waste and transporting urine to the bladder. They need enough fluids to clear away the waste that we don’t need in our bodies. To keep your kidneys healthy, drink more H2O
- Joint & Back Pain– 8 to 10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers
- Boosts Immune System– Drinking water regularly boosts your immune system and helps the body fight against cancer, flu, colds and many other illnesses
- Clearer Skin– Certain toxins in the body can cause the skin to inflame, which results in clogged pores and acne. Water flushes out these toxins and can reduce the risk of pimples, resulting in clearer skin